Old 08-08-2007, 04:14 PM
vBench

Armor and Figure Show in the Netherlands

Hello everyone,

Most of you on this site are on the other side of the globe, but in case you live in our part of the world or just are around in November, we have a brand new show for AFV-, Diorama- and Figure fans.

Military Scale Model Challenge

Oh yeah, "toegang gratis" means that admission is free. Just so you know.

Check our site http://www.everyoneweb.com/scalemodelfactory for more info (also in English and German)

cheers

Robert
Old 08-08-2007, 05:14 PM
vBench

Mmm, i might just pop round
Jan
Old 08-11-2007, 01:15 AM
vBench

Hey Jan,

what do you mean with "I might" ? We're counting on you! Our show won't be complete without you

Robert
Old 10-22-2007, 03:14 AM
vBench

Update Military Scale Model Challenge

Hi all,

Four weeks to go to our first show, Military Scale Model Challenge, on 18th November 2007 in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, so high time for an update.

Some facts:

The event is 1300 m² large. We will host 13 clubs from Holland, Belgium and Germany, of which Wheels will bring along 10-12 1/1 scale vintage military vehicles of which some are available for a ride.

Mario Eens, Pascal Tognon, Bernhard Lustig, Gino Poppe and Luc Klinkers will be present and will demonstrate their skills.

There’s plenty of trade with attendance of Dutch, but mainly international companies from Belgium, Germany, Rumania, Poland and England. Good Christmas shopping guaranteed

For the younger kids we have the a genuine kindergarten and for the kids up to 14 years we have created the possibility to build and paint kits, thanks to the generosity of AIRFIX and REVELL..
We are looking for possibilities to keep your better half busy as well, so you will have all the time in the world to look around

There are plenty of prizes to win as well; per category and class, multiple Gold, Silver and Bronze medals are to be won. The Best of Show Trophy is sponsored by MAKO MODELLBAU , who also have donated a prize for the best weathered model. UNICORN MODELS have donated a Best Diorama award. The theme of this contest is “Desert Wars” for which a separate trophy is available.
And there’s much much more ……………

For modellers entering the contest it might be of interest to know that every third model you enter is free of charge, and you will receive a lottery ticket which might win you a € 25 value check.
For every modeler entering the contest we have a small gift, which can also win you something at a later date in our Scale Model Factory “Mug Shot” Challenge. More about that contest will be published on our website later on in November.

You can pre-register your competition entries through our website now and save some money on the registration fee.

There’s no admission fee for the show.

Plenty of reasons to show up at Military Scale Model Challenge on November 18th. For more information you can check our website everyoneweb.com/scalemodelfactory or contact us at scalemodelfactory@hotmail.com .

See you there!

Robert Crombeecke
Old 10-24-2007, 11:19 AM

Hi Everybody,
With only a couple of weeks to go I'll do some promotion work too. Robert has done an excellent job organizing this new show, with some very impressive guests. I'm confident it will be a smashing succes and I hope to meet a lot of you guys there.
I'll be manning our stand so I'll be easy to find. Hopefully I'll get the time to watch some of the demonstrations as well, but I'll always enjoy talking to other modellers anyway. Always interesting to see the face behind internet names.
Looking forward to November 18th!

Grtz Niels
Old 11-13-2007, 03:18 PM
vBench

We are ready for the show. Hope that everybody else is too.
If you Aussies out there start packing now, you just might make it in time

Or you'll have to settle for the show report later on. Not quit the same though.

Cheers
Robert
Old 11-13-2007, 04:33 PM
vBench

Looking forward to meeting you all Rob!

Are there other planeteers coming as well, aside from the usual suspects???
Reply With Quote top