Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > Your important news and kit reviews.

Your important news and kit reviews. Share & Promote ARMOR and other model news. All Kit reviews are welcome here.

Old 12-26-2008, 06:55 AM
vBench

Allied vs Axis Kits

How true is this? I for one am attracted by the brutal, efficient look of German armor. I fear that the "odds" have stolen production time from further mainstream tanks like a full range of Tigers from Dragon [who look to be going hard at the late war tanks with zimm ].
Anyway I thought it was of interest especially on this site that has no hang-ups about your topic of choice or era.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...toy-sales.html

Life's so very funny, you just need to remember to laugh [note to the clowns].

Why would the clowns not let people into the tent? What's the point of the show if they don't? .
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-26-2008, 07:46 AM
vBench

looks as though they are only reporting about Airfix. Germans had more interesting subjects but I doubt it will change the outcome of the war...
Reply With Quote top