Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > planetArmor General

planetArmor General General and Off Topic

Old 09-17-2006, 07:15 AM
4 8 15 16 23 42

I'm so lost in watchin' 'Lost', I love it!!

I'm jus' puttin' out a few feeler's, and tryin' to find out how many of you guys are 'Lost' fans! 'Cos i'm the biggest one there is! It's the best thing i've ever seen in my entire life, and i'm now 38! The reasons bein' is that it doesn't sell out to ya', it keeps ya' guessin', the story is so well written, and 'John Locke' one of the character's in the show, I am totally on the same level with! This show jus' blows me away! I am in awe!

In reply to this thread: PLEASE NO SPOILERS!

Reply With Quote top
Old 09-17-2006, 10:10 AM
vBench

Hi,
I have to totally agree: Lost is the best show from TV since...Babylon 5. Can't wait for Thursday nights!
Hooked,
Niko
Old 09-17-2006, 10:18 AM
vBench

I started watching the Pilot episode and look really cool but along the way I missed some episodes and got "lost". Waiting for the re-run to show locally to watch it again.

I got to the part where (at the very start) people were getting killed by this beast/animal. Did they ever find out what it was?

Lawrence

Adrian Cronauer [imitating Walter Cronkite]: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-17-2006, 10:29 AM

Lost!

Yup. You can get lost in Lost in a heartbeat! Luckily, you can now rent DVDs of the first and second seasons to play catch up.

There must be at least 100 sub plots to this show and keping up with them is a real chalenge!
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-17-2006, 10:39 AM
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lquah View Post
I started watching the Pilot episode and look really cool but along the way I missed some episodes and got "lost". Waiting for the re-run to show locally to watch it again.

I got to the part where (at the very start) people were getting killed by this beast/animal. Did they ever find out what it was?

Lawrence
That is still a mystery, and hasn't been seen or heard since! So many mysteries, so many! One of the biggest mysteries for me is how they all know of each other, or have criss crossed each others paths prior to boardin' the flight! Call me stupid, but i'm still tryin' to rationalise that!

Reply With Quote top
Old 09-17-2006, 10:43 AM
vBench

Ahh...I remember, wasn't this a cricticism of the show...they are always new stories but they never gave a solution ...too many unanswered questions.

Adrian Cronauer [imitating Walter Cronkite]: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-17-2006, 02:30 PM
vBench

Location: Somewhere near polarbears, reindeers and Santa let loose on Arctic circle..
I love Lost also. One of the few tv-series I watch. Others are cold case, rome, ancient X-Files and C.S.I.

Cheers Mikko
Old 09-17-2006, 03:01 PM
vBench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnmodeler View Post
Hi,
I have to totally agree: Lost is the best show from TV since...Babylon 5. Can't wait for Thursday nights!
Hooked,
Niko
I wonder if when you say this you realize there is an actor from Babylon % in Lost? The French cast away is the alien abassador that was a romantic interest with the commander of B5.
Funny this subject should come up- I downloaded all of Season 2 to watch on my computer as my trip to Germany earlier in the year disrupted the thread of the story for me. I've been catching up as I paint another boxtop for Dragon.

Click for ARMOUR WORKSHOP

Last edited by James Tainton; 09-17-2006 at 03:05 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-17-2006, 03:38 PM
vBench

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfaust View Post
I wonder if when you say this you realize there is an actor from Babylon % in Lost? The French cast away is the alien abassador that was a romantic interest with the commander of B5.
Funny this subject should come up- I downloaded all of Season 2 to watch on my computer as my trip to Germany earlier in the year disrupted the thread of the story for me. I've been catching up as I paint another boxtop for Dragon.
James, you are right. Same actor indeed. She wasn't my favs in B5 but in Lost she has appeared not too much.
I tried also DL all B5 some years ago but without luck. Either my connection is poor or SW I used wasn't up to the task.

BTW, can you reveale YOUR next boxart

Niko
Old 09-17-2006, 03:56 PM
4 8 15 16 23 42

That's Mira Furlan! She's a mystery too! I jus' don't know how they're gonna' tie up this storyline, when it finishes!

I've seen every episode! Season two is nearly finished! I cannot wait for season three!

Reply With Quote top