Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Features > Market

Market Buy, Sell or Swap

Old 06-16-2007, 04:21 AM

Dragon Late Tiger(original) for trade or sale

I am wanting to trade off my Dragon Late Tiger which is unstarted with the exception of the Wittman figure. I am looking for an x-box, I would make up any value difference with $$$ or 1/6 scale German figures, preferably Dragon or DID. As far as selling the kit I really don't have a set price in mind but am open to offers (I'm not expecting a ridiculous amount as I'm aware the kit is now being rereleased) I also have a Tamiya Famo with trailer that is new and unstarted and would be interested in a similar deal with it. If interested please let me know here or at peaveycm1@juno.com. Thanks,
Chris
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2007, 10:45 AM
vBench

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
I am wanting to trade off my Dragon Late Tiger which is unstarted with the exception of the Wittman figure. I am looking for an x-box, I would make up any value difference with $$$ or 1/6 scale German figures, preferably Dragon or DID. As far as selling the kit I really don't have a set price in mind but am open to offers (I'm not expecting a ridiculous amount as I'm aware the kit is now being rereleased) I also have a Tamiya Famo with trailer that is new and unstarted and would be interested in a similar deal with it. If interested please let me know here or at peaveycm1@juno.com. Thanks,
Chris
Regarding the xbox. are you looking for an xbox 360 or a regular xbox?
Also, I have a bunch of 1/6th DML figures that I'd like to sell. Let me know what you're looking for as I might have it.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2007, 03:01 PM

Dragon Late Tiger(original) for trade or sale

RC, I am looking to get an original x-box. As far as the figs go I'm not really looking for a specific one but only German ones. Were you interested in my Tiger or the Famo?
Reply With Quote top