Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Features > Market

Market Buy, Sell or Swap

Old 04-19-2010, 06:03 PM

Thumbs up Shipping, payment info...

I have had a few questions about shipping, payments and so on... Just to let everyone know i do combine shipping costs and accept paypal, google check-out, m/o personal checks(held 3 days to clear).. I will ship world-wide and i ask that you let me know what country your from so i can get you the best prices...

I also give a 15% discount in shipping to active duty and veterans. Being a disabled vet from desert storm 1 & 2, iraq 2 tours i want to pass on the savings to you..

I will be more then happy to put pending payment on an item if you need a few days to pay!!!!

I will entertain best offers on some items.. You builders out there know like me what things cost if you have a question please ask.. I will also trade kit(s) if both parties can be happy with the trade..

Again i won't know unless you builders ask...

Thank you everyone for you time and happy building to all
dean
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2010, 08:51 PM

Deal with confidence--Dean's an upstanding guy and it was my pleasure to trade with him.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-26-2010, 01:44 PM

I'll second Deskjockey's remarks. Quick and easy transaction, pleasure to do business with.
Reply With Quote top