The camo green is sprayed on. I used Gunze H405 and just had some nostalgic feeling about Gunze paints. So smooth and nice finish, no problem with clogging (Vallejo, Mig does clog at least for me) and best choice for fine lines (I think I'll paint my 1/72 Tiger I with this, too. Once I get to assemble that little cat). Not 100% satisfied with the pattern but will correct it with the brown - it was a hard decision what camo to paint. Finally I just thought that as no specific unit or no specific vehicle is modelled, why not try some imaginary camo pattern? I hope will turn out nicely. With these two colors on I just wonder how well this pattern breaks the silhouette of the Jagdpanzer IV.
The upper plate is not glued yet - I plan to include figures there so the periscope tube ending is not glued on. Also noticed that I forgot to paint the steel return rollers to some shiny metal finis. The tracks are quite OK but more dust and weathering will be applied later on the lower parts. As soon as I decide about the diorama settings these final-final steps will be made.
Overall I am pleased. I finished in time. The result is pleasing if I look at it. Subtle weathering - I don't want to hide any nice details. The Friul was a waste of money and time. It is beautiful but it is not visible because of the Schürzen. One of them is intentionally missing to show up at least a section of the track... This was a fast and pleasing build and made me motivated about modelling again.