Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > Your important news and kit reviews.

Your important news and kit reviews. Share & Promote ARMOR and other model news. All Kit reviews are welcome here.

Old 11-30-2004, 09:20 PM

I love the look and feel of this photo. The way that the equipment has been stowed all over the gun and the crew stand by, ready to get into the action.

It's a shame that none of the big plastic manufacturers has even attempted to kit this weapon. It would really fit into the Dragon line of 1/35 figure/weapons sets. Heck they could even make it an Army version with Army figures......
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-01-2004, 01:59 PM
vBench

Dave, I agree on a good kit of this. Personally, I feel that Dragon and/or Tamiya should pay more attention to WWII Pacific War releases.

Also, I wanted to ask you if you were planning on re-releasing that 1/35th Figure Pharmacy WWII US Dozer Driver ? Maybe you could release it under your Hard Corps Models label, or your Harper Castings lablel ?

At one time you had a few Marine tankers and various Japanese figures under your Harper Castings label. Do you ever plan to ever re-release them ?

Cheers !!

Alpen
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-01-2004, 03:36 PM

Allo Alpen,

That Bulldozer driver figure is very sought after!! It's ironic because when we first did it and offered it to Warriors, they passed on it and said that they did not think enough people would want a dozer driver figure.

We started the new line of Figure Pharmacy and made him our first release. We produced 150 castings and sold out of them in five months. Since then we have been flooded with requests for that figure.

I pulled out the molds today and they are still good, so we will run them until they die (probably about 50 to 100 more castings) and we will make it available at the hardcorpsmodels.com site only.

We still have all of the USMC figures (Harper Castings) available at our hardcorpsmodels.com site. We have less than 50 of each set, I also found 20-30 of all of the original Japanese sets, after that they are gone. I will try to put them up on the shopping page at hardcorpsmodels.com this week.
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-01-2004, 04:06 PM
vBench

Didn't Monogram have that AT gun out at one time? I think it came with a jeep Not sure if it was 1/32 or 1/35
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-02-2004, 11:50 AM

Send a message via AIM to White4doc
I remember the old Monogram Jeep with the 37mm AT gun, it was listed as 1/35. I have to agree, getting a new updated 37mm would be great...
Reply With Quote top