Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Features > Photos: In-progress Blogs

Photos: In-progress Blogs Post your in-progress photos in a blog-style topic!
Request vBench Photo Upload Access

Old 03-31-2007, 01:58 PM
vBench

Send a message via Skype™ to AfRiKaKoRpS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC_Hill View Post
I don't even know you, but I hate YOU!!!!

Thx vm for the comments guys.

Lawrence
Have already taken sprue pictures but they do not look right. Badly chosen background and light. Gonna make new ones tomorrow and will post them for sure. But for a moment you can take a look at sprues here:

http://www.militarymodelling.com/new...p=&v=6&uan=214

Okay here you have a teaser

in comparision with ...

Larry
I am going to open a new thread devoted to build process soon.

Chris

.................................................. ......

StuG III Ausf.G DML Smart Kit - Dec 1942 Production Initial StuG III G - Russia 1942/43 - PA Group Build
StuG IV DML Smart Kit - 2. Kompanie Panzerjäger-Abteilung Brandenburg /1. Jäger-Rgt. "Brandenburg" - Poland 1945

Reply With Quote top
Old 03-31-2007, 09:03 PM
vBench

Cool !

Adrian Cronauer [imitating Walter Cronkite]: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-05-2007, 04:13 PM
vBench

This arrived today.

Chris

StuG III Ausf.G DML Smart Kit - Dec 1942 Production Initial StuG III G - Russia 1942/43 - PA Group Build
StuG IV DML Smart Kit - 2. Kompanie Panzerjäger-Abteilung Brandenburg /1. Jäger-Rgt. "Brandenburg" - Poland 1945

Reply With Quote top
Old 04-05-2007, 11:10 PM
vBench

Chris

Nice pickup I hope they corrected the turret

Lawrence

Adrian Cronauer [imitating Walter Cronkite]: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-06-2007, 10:33 AM
vBench

nice!
Old 04-23-2007, 02:49 PM
vBench

Just these two books for some reference on future projects. Think I have found an interesting camo in one of these books - Gelb/Weiss/Grau for my 38(t) ausf.G that I hope to finish after IV ausf.F2.

Chris

Reply With Quote top
Old 04-23-2007, 07:58 PM
vBench

Chris
Nice pickup on the books. Looks like they have combined Vol I and II together. A good thing to reduce costs. Those books have some bice photos but the quality is average and be careful with the captions as some of them are wrong.

Lawrence

Reply With Quote top
Old 04-30-2007, 03:58 PM
vBench

You know what day is it today? Shopping day it is. By coincidence I got some things for my v-bench same day. Two boxes arrived by mail and for one I went to a shop.

For starters. This arrived from Rainbow Ten Japan. Just 5 days and its here. R*E*S*P*E*C*T for these guys. They are damn quick. I always wait longer when shopping in Luckymodels or Hobbyeasy even if item was in stock. Think RainbowTen has become my favourite shop.
Its for my Pz. IV F2. There are very nicely done jerrycans for both water and petrol with proper inscriptions on them. 12 of them in total.
When I look at these jerrycans I am almost sure my dad used same jerrycan for petrol with "Wehrmacht" sign on it when I was a kid. Solid work since it survived so many years and still is good for use.

For soup I went to Martola shop. When I saw Anthony's thread I knew I gotta get one.

Now it goes to a stock and waits for its time and for Atak zimmerit.

And for the main course this big box arrived from Germany. Was a long wait , 4 weeks to be exact so hope was worth it. Will give it a try in comming days.

I have Paasche VSR-90 that waited unused for a year. Hope these two will work fine. Any experience with that Paasche model guys? Is it good?

Chris

Reply With Quote top
Old 05-01-2007, 01:09 PM
vBench

Chris

Nice haul I agree with you on Rainbow Ten. Those guys ship your order out the very same day and with super quick delivery.

Lawrence

Reply With Quote top
Old 05-15-2007, 04:23 PM
vBench

Quote:
Originally Posted by lquah View Post
Chris

Nice haul I agree with you on Rainbow Ten. Those guys ship your order out the very same day and with super quick delivery.

Lawrence
Thx vm Lawrence. Rainbow ten RULEZ !
Had not much time lately for tanks but did some more shopping to make the pile higher.

Agn Rainbow Ten shopping

Thats really a freak gun. Have no idea if that really was used in combat or that is just a paper tank. Will try to do some research on that.
Since I belive that no other companies will make this one (at least for some years) I was not able to resist temptation to get one.
Did I mention it was just 3600 JPY which is regular price of Dragon kits here in Poland and normally Cyber Hobby realises are at least doubble that price !!!
Some sprues have 38(t) ausf. G written on them. Did any of Dragon kits based on Czech tank have this sprues included or these are new for upcomming Ausf. G that has alredy been announced some time ago?

Always wanted this one. The BIG CAT Also got Aber set for it. Think will use just some of it. And already started browsing the web for reference material.

Shame on me with all these unfinished kits with slow proggress. But I have just started Jagdtiger yesterday. Nearly sanded all the wheels now.

Never had Milliput so thougt high time to give it a try. Can I make weld seams of it ?

Some reference materials.

And something to read before sleep

And at the end something that might help me make better pictures

Velbon Sherpa 200R

Chris

Reply With Quote top