Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > Your important news and kit reviews.

Your important news and kit reviews. Share & Promote ARMOR and other model news. All Kit reviews are welcome here.

Old 11-22-2006, 10:31 AM
vBench

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkoH View Post
Looks good. Definitely best kit for finnish early stug. Well don't have to worry about to get one here up north, lost our modelshop here in Oulu and our countrys DML importer is %&/¤#"(=?)(&%&(/(####..

Cheers Mikko
Let me guess, Finland gets its DML kits through Italery, who in turn has this crazy policy of shipping out no fewer than 25 at once.

Anyway this Stug will be the next ''Late Tiger''. oh well I hope I can get one from Russia.

Siim

Reply With Quote top
Old 11-22-2006, 01:51 PM
vBench

Another thing I hope to see is the first accurate representation of a Pz III roadwheels with the internal strengthening tubes and inner rims.

Lawrence

Adrian Cronauer [imitating Walter Cronkite]: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-22-2006, 03:14 PM
vBench

Hi all
If you look closely at the pictures Tom Cockle took and om the poster you can see the the roadwheels actually have the internal strengthening tubes moulded on ! Yeah Yeah at last. some correct roadwheels..
This kit is very appreaciated and long awaited by our litte group here in Denmark "We call ourselves the "Stug alfabet group"..

Best regards

Dan Seifert

Reply With Quote top
Old 11-23-2006, 12:41 PM
vBench

Dan

And it looks like it has the inner rims as well. Man, I wish they would sell them as a separate set. I will buy at least 5 sets!

Lawrence

Adrian Cronauer [imitating Walter Cronkite]: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-23-2006, 02:23 PM
vBench

Location: Somewhere near polarbears, reindeers and Santa let loose on Arctic circle..
Quote:
Originally Posted by lquah View Post
Mikko

You have no reason not to build that Finnish Stug now

Lawrence
I could build three but I afraid those stugs never get chance to land on my vbench. It's so difficult to get new models from finland.

Cheers Mikko
Old 11-24-2006, 12:30 PM

Quote:
It's so difficult to get new models from finland.
I have wondered about your answers for a while now. Apparently you don't know T:mi Kuivalainen in Helsinki? He sells Dragon kits (also by mail) and I am sure that he also will have the new StuG.

Webmaster for http://www.andreaslarka.net
(Überbesserwisser and official StuG-police!)
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-25-2006, 04:13 AM
vBench

Location: Somewhere near polarbears, reindeers and Santa let loose on Arctic circle..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Larka View Post
I have wondered about your answers for a while now. Apparently you don't know T:mi Kuivalainen in Helsinki? He sells Dragon kits (also by mail) and I am sure that he also will have the new StuG.
Hi Andreas.

Yeah I know him and CM also. Many times I call him he don't have that stuff or it's coming in a couple of weeks. And if I manage to ordder something bestly it comes in a week.. Latest order took abt 4weeks to come and was missing couple of etches I ordered. The other one I tried to call couple of weeks and he didn't answer. And for one model you want you have to pay 10euros for postage. So at this moment I'm so P***ed off that I don't order nothing from them. Kuivalainen is nice place if you live in paakaupunkiseutu..

Cheers Mikko
Old 11-25-2006, 04:26 AM
vBench

Quote:
Hi Andreas.

Yeah I know him and CM also. Many times I call him he don't have that stuff or it's coming in a couple of weeks. And if I manage to ordder something bestly it comes in a week.. Latest order took abt 4weeks to come and was missing couple of etches I ordered. The other one I tried to call couple of weeks and he didn't answer. And for one model you want you have to pay 10euros for postage. So at this moment I'm so P***ed off that I don't order nothing from them. Kuivalainen is nice place if you live in paakaupunkiseutu..

Cheers Mikko
Hello,

I have a question, Is Finland a member of the E.U?

Greetz
Tom
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-25-2006, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadness View Post
I have a question, Is Finland a member of the E.U?
Yes, Finland is a member of the E.U.

Webmaster for http://www.andreaslarka.net
(Überbesserwisser and official StuG-police!)
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-25-2006, 04:45 AM
vBench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Larka View Post
Yes, Finland is a member of the E.U.
Hello again,

If you have trouble finding Dragon kits then, contact
www.plasticmodelbouw.nl

They have all new Dragon releases and deliver in the whole E.U. There prices are very good and ship fast. I have no connection with them other than that I am a very happy customer.

Hope this helps you.

Greetz
Tom
Reply With Quote top