Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > Your important news and kit reviews.

Your important news and kit reviews. Share & Promote ARMOR and other model news. All Kit reviews are welcome here.

Old 06-20-2011, 04:50 PM
vBench

Send a message via ICQ to sharkmouth Send a message via AIM to sharkmouth Send a message via MSN to sharkmouth Send a message via Yahoo to sharkmouth Send a message via Skype™ to sharkmouth
Vulcan Models 56008 British Light Tank Mk. VIB

1/35th scale injection molded polystyrene plastic with metal springs and PE.

Vulcan Models' web site is still not updated but I have been allowed to post these images. Price TBA.

Regards,

Saúl García
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift
It is why it is called The Present!
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-20-2011, 08:49 PM
vBench

I'll take 4!
Seriously, I was about to buy one of these in resin
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-20-2011, 09:17 PM
vBench

Send a message via ICQ to sharkmouth Send a message via AIM to sharkmouth Send a message via MSN to sharkmouth Send a message via Yahoo to sharkmouth Send a message via Skype™ to sharkmouth
Then you should buy as many as you were willing to spend on resin. Proof of sales is what Vulcan Models needs now. I am sure some Beutepanzer versions should follow.

Regards,

Saúl García
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-20-2011, 09:33 PM
vBench

Well, I purchased multiple copies of their motorcycles, the steib sidecar was great!

If they want to send me a review version I would be happy to do a build review for planet armor

I would still buy a couple for myself if coarse...
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-21-2011, 11:03 AM
vBench

cant post a private message to you sharkmouth
If you have contacts at vulcan I would LOVE to do a test build/review of this guy. I would not have a problem sending the built model back as well. I love the fact that small manufacturers like vulcan and vision are doing interesting and odd subjects, or tackling stuff that you can only find in resin.

I cant wait for someone to make modern kits of ww1 tanks!
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-21-2011, 09:18 PM

Thank you for the post.
Always liked this AFV and thought to scratch-build one in a large scale like 1/16th.
Take care.

AWD

my twitter https://twitter.com/#!/alexwence
my 'Attention To Detail' blog: http://scratch-builder.blogspot.com/
Modelers Alliance 'Masters Classes':http://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/alex-de-leon
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-21-2011, 11:26 PM
vBench

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkmouth View Post
Then you should buy as many as you were willing to spend on resin. Proof of sales is what Vulcan Models needs now. I am sure some Beutepanzer versions should follow.

Regards,
If they follow Miniart's example the Beutepanzer will come out first which drives me nuts but hey, it's the nature of the beast. I am definately getting one of these guys those provided the price is not prohibitive.

Roy
Old 06-22-2011, 08:21 AM
vBench

Even if they do release it as a captured version I am making mine for king and country

I know the adage "German sells" but hasn't that changed somewhat? There seems to be a surge of allied models the last few years. Miniart was testing the waters, but I remember a LOT of those beutpanzers being painted up Russian!
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-23-2011, 08:48 AM
vBench

I seem to remember that when Miniart came out with their T-70, SU-76, Dingo and Valentine that the beute versions came out first or followed the first release very quickly. I could be wrong though. I do see the marketing though as most of these new allied vehicles coming out can easily have the Balkenkruese placed on them and rereleased as Beute vehicles. I really don't care as long as I get the version I want and in this case one used by the Britished AEF in France (they did use these in France right?).

Roy
Old 06-26-2011, 05:15 PM
vBench

Thanks for the replies.

Review samples are very rare for Vulcan. I only know of Terry Ashley getting a sample for sure. I possibly may as I write for several sites and will probably post sprue shots here if I get one.

The first release is Allied. The Beutepanzers will have to wait as removal of the turret will show an empty interior. The Becker SPG conversions would require a new mold cut for the 10.5cm gun which I doubt will happen.

Keep an eye out on PMMS like I will!

Regards,

Saúl García
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift

Last edited by sharkmouth; 06-26-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Reply With Quote top