Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Features > Tweak Guides - Tips & Trix

Tweak Guides - Tips & Trix Collaborate on kit improvements

Old 08-07-2013, 08:55 PM
vBench

Some possibilities ?

After buying some paint brushes from the Chinese, I got this in an e mail. what you guys think a light weight battery powered grinder . If the cost stays below five bucks I might just it.
Attached Images

Reply With Quote top
Users like chumpo's post!
Old 08-21-2013, 08:23 AM

I use a battery powered Dremmel, that was designed and marketed to golfers to clean up golf shoes, the reason I use it is that is a lot slower than the electric models, but I an still change the collet and the attachments are widely available, and relatively cheaply as well.

If the speed is slow enough I suggest that you give it a go, if it's too fast it will just rip things to pieces. If it is slow enough I promise that you will use it constantly.

Regards Steve
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-21-2013, 01:48 PM
vBench

This item arrived a couple of days ago, it feels just like a jumbo marker. Nice and light, you can use it as an over sized pen. One draw back is it uses 2 AA batteries, which is okay since there's no wire to mess with. But batteries are going up in price. The accessories are just push in. No collet to tighten. One thing is it works for the nails, the wife will attest to that, I think she might just abscond it, maybe let me use it for the models. Oh it does work removing the knock out pins, it's drawback is I need some thing similar to ball grinders to get into tight areas. For the price it was worth the gamble. Wish it had a variable speed but then that would raise the price.
Reply With Quote top