Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > Your important news and kit reviews.

Your important news and kit reviews. Share & Promote ARMOR and other model news. All Kit reviews are welcome here.

Old 01-30-2005, 05:37 PM

Here we have in progress shots of figure #2 & #3 and a shot of all three of the first figures, posed in the AAVP7. These first three and the next two figures all represent Marines in the standard BDU's. The next set will be Marines in the MOLLE suits seen early in the campaign.

Plus a few other O.I.F. accessory items planned.

Hope you like 'em.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-30-2005, 07:17 PM

David The stock on the SAW should be the plastic type like the one on the M-240 other than that I cant wait for them to be released!!!!
Brian
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-31-2005, 11:48 AM

The figures look great, cant wait. The above poster mentioned the need to fix the stock on the SAW, I agree. You might want to check the heigth of the SAW in relation to the fit of the stock into the shoulder when the bipod legs are attached. I know nothing of how to create new figures, so if this is under consideration, please disregard.

Also, when using the new DCU style uniforms, there are pockets on the upper arm of each sleeve. They are not present on the MOPP suits. The current digitized uniforms were worn underneath the MOPP gear during the assualt into Iraq and afterwords. If you need pictures of the pockets I will be happy to supply you with some reference photos. Many Marines will tuck their blouse bottoms into their pants, we did this to keep the snagging to a minimum. Also, during the assualt, Marines will wear a full combat load while riding in an Amtrac. Very rarely will you wear only an Interceptor vest with nothing else, that is for tankers and those who wont close with and kill the enemy.

Otherwise, this entry will make its way into my next project. Both sets. They look wonderful and I get motivated just thinking about not having to modify Dragons set to get them correct. Thanks.
Melon
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-31-2005, 03:22 PM
vBench

can any one help me?
I was trying to contact Warrior for some time, as I have one of their kit (german's in street underfrond) and one of the arm is missing. So wanted to know if I can get the arm.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-31-2005, 03:57 PM

www.Modelmecca.com is the web address...

Brian
Reply With Quote top