Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello.

New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello. Attention: Newly Registered Members (with a post count of 0), you must make a post in here first before the forum software lets you post in other forums (processing time takes up to an hour). This is to help reduce spambot activity in the other forums.

Old 09-05-2014, 03:36 AM

Belated introduction

Hello everybody, I registered here about a year ago, so I thought I had best introduce myself as it would be ill mannered not to.
I live in the north east of England near Whitby, and I love all aspects of German armour but my main focus is the Panzer iv and its variants.
I am not very productive when it comes to modelling output, in fact I have not completed one 1/35 scale model in the three years since I bought my first, but I have five panzer iv in various stages of build and the reason is that when I get sick of one build because of the thought and detail I have spent on it, I just move onto another build for a while until my obsession wanes again and I just keep repeating this cycle. Right now it is dragons mid stug iv that is occupying my mind and I may even upload some images to vbench as I am quite exited by the way things are going and the details I am incorporating into this model.
That's all for now, regards, Daniel.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-14-2014, 07:36 PM
This model kills fascists

Belated welcome.
Reply With Quote top