Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello.

New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello. Attention: Newly Registered Members (with a post count of 0), you must make a post in here first before the forum software lets you post in other forums (processing time takes up to an hour). This is to help reduce spambot activity in the other forums.

Old 08-12-2014, 04:42 PM

Smile Hello from Reading, England.

Just to introduce myself: Hello, I am the world's slowest modeller. It's even taken me 2 years just to write my first post here.

Best wishes, Oliver.
Reply With Quote top

Bookmarks

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search