Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > Your important news and kit reviews.

Your important news and kit reviews. Share & Promote ARMOR and other model news. All Kit reviews are welcome here.

Old 10-08-2013, 07:03 AM
vBench

The BASIC BOOK from True Earth

Filters, paints, diorama products.

The purpose of the previous "Catalogue + Tutorials" was to have a basic tool to start with, that of the new "The BASIC BOOK" is the completeness and the maximum density of topics. All with a higher-quality graphics and explanations

All aspects of weathering and shape enhance are shown by step by step tutorials and explanations.

From filters and washes, to the exclusive True Earth THREE STEPS METHOD,, the way to easily do lights, shadows and filters all in one, able to let you spare time and products. You will have it explained and done on tank, aircraft, ship, mecha, railway car and earthmover, into complete tutorials. Brush and airbrush methods are extensively shown and explained. Easy methods for complex rust effects. The various methods and results possible for paint scratching with Run Off / Crystal Lock, and wood veins effects .

Also included are diorama house building, terrain and concrete aircraft-strip tutorials too.

Both beginners and more skillful modelers will be introduced into True Earth approach, to fast and easily achieve pleasant models of new or worn machines.

100 pages of tutorials !
Plenty of explanations !
Printed in paperback
Semi-rigid cover
A4 size
Bilingual text ENG / ita

To purchase The BASIC BOOK

Link to BOOK's INDEX

www.true-earth.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BASICbook_web500.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	8107   Click image for larger version

Name:	all_tutorials_web.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	8108  
Old 10-10-2013, 03:53 AM

This looks very interesting, I for one will be ordering a copy as soon as payday gets here. I suppose I am like many others in that I want to improve my abilities to improve my dioramas. I must admit I would dearly love the "AK" book as well but 50+ is a lot, that could be spent on more models.

Out of interest does anyone know what 18 euro's is in sterling?

_ Steve
Reply With Quote top