Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > Your important news and kit reviews.

Your important news and kit reviews. Share & Promote ARMOR and other model news. All Kit reviews are welcome here.

Old 09-17-2007, 06:52 AM
Brokeneagle

Interesting reference for a colored pencil effort though. There's always an angle to a nice model with great boxart.Be careful they don't all dissappear...........
I'm just pissed that Dragon have stopped production on those special tigers that we all thought would be available forever. I remember seeing piles of them and thinking I will get one later.......now you can't get one at all.
Can anyone explain to me how Dragon can make a profit on those Tigers [with all the gear] if they don't keep producing them. The piece cost must have been high? I hope it doesn't happen to all of the premium kits as well.
Why stop production.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:15 PM
vBench

...Interesting....
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-17-2007, 02:16 PM
vBench

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeneagle View Post
I'm just pissed that Dragon have stopped production on those special tigers that we all thought would be available forever. I remember seeing piles of them and thinking I will get one later.......now you can't get one at all.
And then to think most modellers were yawning at all those re-re-releases from Tamiya (and sometimes wit added re- ). But those kits are available still, even if some are redundant now. But they are still the onl company to offer kits like a Universal Carrier, Churchill and a widely available Panzer II gun tank. I was thinking about picking up the Cyber Hobby PzII F, noticed Mol Plastic Modelling had them in stock, looked again the other day ... all gone ...
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-18-2007, 06:19 AM
Brokeneagle

Whoops.....I just ordered one

Old 09-18-2007, 08:34 AM
vBench

They make money by releasing more stuff that we modelers eagerly snatch up at every opportunity.

Roy
Old 09-18-2007, 12:16 PM
vBench

yet we still buy?!
Reply With Quote top