Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Features > Photos: In-progress Blogs

Photos: In-progress Blogs Post your in-progress photos in a blog-style topic!
Request vBench Photo Upload Access

Old 04-11-2007, 10:10 PM
very cool looking!
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-12-2007, 02:07 AM
Thanks guys!
And long time indeed. Cannot say for reason but maybe lazyness has prevented me from updating my vBench in last months. Or maybe I've been doing more of those wingy things
This kitty was finished(I had to check last pics from thread ) with Humbrol washes yet again. I was tempted to but didn't add any etal scratches. Would have been too busy looking.
I sprayed very thinly with my new Iwata some dust to lower hull and side skirts with Tamiya Buff. Then some Migments with Tamiya Thinner, also very varefully not to overdo it. Pigment application is certainly something I feel uncomfortable to do as I really do not understand how to add those realistically. Same thing was with cube roots in school...
I did not apply ANY dry brushing nor heavy washes so contrasts are quite dull. Anyway, in the end base color is quite ok, not too dark. This was my first goal.
I learnt a lot in this project but lot to improve especially with painting and finishing.

Greetings from "winter is finally over and spring is coming fast" Finland,
Admiral Adama: "Are people still eating paper?" Colonel Tigh: "No, paper shortage"
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-12-2007, 05:40 AM

Good to see an update from you. Your Jagdpanzer looks great and you have to look really closely to see that it's in 1/72.

What's next on your plate?

Adrian Cronauer [imitating Walter Cronkite]: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-12-2007, 06:31 AM
I have quite a few projects waiting or Anyway, I've tried to "enjoy" myself with Tristar IVB lately. Enjoyment part is still waiting...
I have been mostly been eating beans... Wasn't that from some Brit sketch programme?
Seriously, I have been doing some casts for 7/2(old Tamiya) and Hasegawa Puma. I'll update results from those someday. Also some other smaller cast stuff, too. Nothing fancy but interesting if those succeed.
Pz35t dragged to it's bitter end as well but with bad results. I will update that, too.
But I have to admit I don't know what to start/continue next. Even finishing early Panther A has crossed my mind :O But you propably see soon enough.

Admiral Adama: "Are people still eating paper?" Colonel Tigh: "No, paper shortage"
Reply With Quote top