Send a message via Skype™ to AfRiKaKoRpS
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamigawa View Post
cool work
Thank you very much Fletcher.

Quote:
Hello Chris,

nice to see that you continue on this project!

Looks good!

Regards,

Notger
Good to hear from you again, Notger. Do you post your IV2 build pictures at any webpage? Maybe I can catch some ideas from you.
Cool that you work at ausf.G as well. That is my favourite ausfuerung.

Quote:
Yep, glad that you shook off the cold.....nice to see some progress.

rick
Not easy to build while sneezing LOL, Good that I do not have carpet monster so any parts blown off the table with a sneeze can be easily recovered from the floor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfRiKaKoRpS
I found some time to re-animate stalled projects.

Autumn cold? No.
Stalled projects? Yes! ...

But, good to see you comin' round to building some kits. This gives me some inspiration to pick up the modelling again.
That is a small step done since last update Martin but hopefully step by step will go to finish by the end of year Look forward to seeing your work at VB Martin.

Quote:
Nice to see you work this again...keep the great work coming
Thank you Marco. I have to say that I was following your 234/3 build and all metalwork done there and that is what one can call a GREAT WORK. Here are some simple basics done by me but your work is AWESOME. R*E*S*P*E*C*T

Chris

.................................................. ......

StuG III Ausf.G DML Smart Kit - Dec 1942 Production Initial StuG III G - Russia 1942/43 - PA Group Build
StuG IV DML Smart Kit - 2. Kompanie Panzerjäger-Abteilung Brandenburg /1. Jäger-Rgt. "Brandenburg" - Poland 1945

.................................................. ......
Reply With Quote top