View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 03:30 AM
vBench

Been away from PlanetArmor for months, but maybe I'll stick around more often in the future. Always the issue of enough time on hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucatolo View Post
Just curious: where and how do you keep (I'm always looking for "safe place" for my WIP) your unfinished models ??
I keep them in the box, in a cupboard in the basement. Haven't had any accidents. Yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucatolo View Post
In your post you say that you used lifting lugs for the exhaust guards from the Modelkasten kit for Tiger I tracks: are there specific pieces or did you use something contained in the kit which resembles the lugs?
The Modelkasten SK-2 kit contains lifting lugs as specific pieces, along with the side fender attachements you may want to use on a Tiger I, if modelling it with a fender or two torn off. These parts are selling points for what is otherwise a true nightmare of a track kit. That is, the detail is great, it looks wonderful when finished, but it takes forever to assemble. You could easily assemble a whole platoon worth of Friuls in the time it takes to fiddle together the Modelkasten tracks for one vehicle.

Arild
Reply With Quote top