View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 09:15 AM
vBench

Send a message via Skype™ to AfRiKaKoRpS
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
LOL! That makes it harder, but easier too. You should try T-34s! Many, many different variations, all of them simply called T-34. They're hard to pin down — one has to choose a model from a photograph — but easy to get the designation right.

Cheers
Scott Fraser
F2 or G LOL nevermind as its a very nice kit to build and gives a lot of fun. Anyway dream came through as DML realised the proper G just recently giving me a chance to go for 7 SPADE aus Afrika. Have to look if one can make middle G of it as well as early one or maybe some late with scrathbuild as well. Maybe DML will go for the one with Schutzen like they did in the past with Kursk version.

Will have to go for T-34 someday, for a mom I am "glued" to German armor.

Quote:
Looking nice... Staring to really like this kit.
Do not stop now... waiting for the progress.
Thank you very much Ruslan. Will do best to show some progress soon

Quote:
Hello Chris,

unfortunately I don't have any photos, as I have to take a little building break because I have too many things to do at the moment

And yes, the IV G is my favourite version too I think the G version looks pretty cool.
Especially in a nice winter wash

Regards,

Notger
Agree with you Notger, winterwash looks pretty cool.

Chris

.................................................. ......

StuG III Ausf.G DML Smart Kit - Dec 1942 Production Initial StuG III G - Russia 1942/43 - PA Group Build
StuG IV DML Smart Kit - 2. Kompanie Panzerjäger-Abteilung Brandenburg /1. Jäger-Rgt. "Brandenburg" - Poland 1945

.................................................. ......
Reply With Quote top