Go Back   planetArmor > All Albums

Add Album Add Album
All Albums
  Album Title Owner Pictures Last Picture Reverse Sort Order
Picture AMPS Austin
AMPS Austin
alexwencho 3 10-29-2011 01:57 AM
Picture Jagdpanzer IV A-0 by RJ
Dragon kit in 1:35 scale. As always I used acrylics from Tamiya, black wash, dry-brushing and pastels for weathering. Weathering is not too heavy. I believe sometimes war equipment used to look not so dirty, as rain would wash them.
Janicki 10 10-23-2011 09:57 AM
Picture Staghound A/C Mk. I by RJ
Staghound in 1:35 scale from Bronco. Painted with Tamiya acrylic paints. Black wash was added after spraying the whole model with glossy transparent coat. In next step I dry brushed model and sprayed it with flat coat. Finally I applied "dust" from filed pastel crayon. I like the effect it makes.
Janicki 10 10-23-2011 09:47 AM
Picture A34 Comet by RJ
Comet in camouflage from 1945 (Germany) in scale 1:35 from Bronco. I just finished this model. It was very nice build. I replaced some parts like a handles as original were rather poorly made. I used a wire 0.5 mm for it. After painting whole model with green Tamiya acrylic paint I sprayed it again with slightly lighter colour. I used black wash that I made myself and dry-brushed edges. Then I also run a pencil on some of them. Finally I used some pigment mixed with turpentine to mimic a mud on lower hull and wheels. It was the first time I used this technique and I am a bit disappointed with results. It was too pronounced, so I toned it down with a dry pastels dust.
Janicki 10 10-23-2011 09:36 AM
Picture Kfz 13 by RJ
Scale 1:35 set from Bronco, one of my recent production in flat grey camouflage from Septembers campaign in Poland. I am planning to put it on small diorama or vignette. I painted it with Tamiya acrylic paints and weathered with pastels. Interior seemed a bit empty so I put some "junk" there from kits or scratch-made. Black wash was used before the pastels. I also used dry brush technique.
Janicki 10 10-23-2011 09:23 AM
Picture M 26 Pershing by RJ
This is 1:35 kit from Chinese Trumpeter. As always I painted it with Tamiya acrylic paints. I always mix my own colours. Then I cover model with glossy coat and put decals and add black wash. Next day I dry brush it, coat it with flat transparent coat to seal decals and wash and weather it with pastels. I don't use pigments. I file pastel crayons and use the powder to mimic dust and mud. I also made out of tissue a canvas cover which is rolled and attached to the fender.
Janicki 10 10-08-2011 08:50 AM
Picture Sherman Mk. III by RJ
Kit from Dragon in 1:35 scale, painted with acrylic Tamiya paints, weathered with pastels and oil black wash. I also dry-brushed it. In case of this model I gently brushed whole model with a bit of yellowish pastel dust to tone down the contrast between two camouflage colours. It worked very well I would say.
Janicki 10 10-08-2011 08:29 AM
Picture Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. F by RJ
Dragon kit with some scratch build accessories. Painted with acrylic Tamiyas, black wash was added, dry brushing and pastels to weather it. Scale 1:35.
Janicki 10 10-08-2011 08:14 AM
Picture Dicker Max by RJ
This is 1:35 model by Trumpeter, straight from the box with no additional parts. I painted it with acrylics from Tamiya and weathered with pastels. I also dry-brushed the edges. I used black wash for cracks.
Janicki 10 10-08-2011 08:01 AM
Picture My models
All in 1/72 with a few exceptions.
darrengreenwood 27 09-26-2011 03:21 PM
Add Album Add Album

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.

Advertise with Us

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.