Go Back   planetArmor > All Albums

Add Album Add Album
Search:
All Albums
  Album Title Owner Pictures Last Picture Reverse Sort Order
Picture [RS] ISU-152 [Tamiya, Rbmodel, Friulmodel][1:35]
Tamiya model. I added friul tracks and RBmodel barrel.
Painted vallejo air colors, artistic oil paints and mig, ak pigments.
Dumo 9 03-14-2013 02:41 PM
Picture Guy's M1A2
Build M1A2, I am building the tanks I commanded when I was in.
glpelletier 21 03-13-2013 08:14 PM
Picture Vintage Motorcycles
Not exactly military,but cool none the less.
King's Hobby 18 02-26-2013 02:57 PM
Picture [RS] Panzer I Ausf. A Late Tristar 1:35
My lovi'n tank. Dragon kit and friulmodel tracks. Painted vallejo air colors and artistic oil paints.
Dumo 8 02-14-2013 09:25 AM
Picture [RS] Jagdpanzer IV L70 (V) Dragon 1:35
Also quick project. Dragon kit and friulmodel tracks. Painted vallejo air colors and artistic oil paints.
Dumo 8 02-14-2013 09:23 AM
Picture [RS] Leopard 2A6M CAN HB 1:35
Quick project. Hobby boss kit. Painted vallejo air colors and artistic oil paints.
Dumo 9 02-13-2013 11:15 AM
Picture [RS] M10 Ersatz Dragon 1:35
Hello, my latest done tank. Very good DML kit.
I added friul tracks and RBmodel barrel.
Painted vallejo air colors and artistic oil paints.
Dumo 12 02-12-2013 03:55 PM
Picture My work and new projects
This small sampling pretty much comprises my entire collection of armor models. I am adding to it, but slowly. As we all know, models in general and armor models in particular are crazy expensive, especially if a modeler goes in for all the resin and photo etch add-ons that might be made for a particular kit. I try to scratch build as much as I can, partly to pare down the cost, but also because I so enjoy that process. These days you can buy any detail part, paint it, and glue it on. The craftsmanship can get lost if we arent careful, and making my own parts is a way to try and keep this alive.
While I dont consider myself an expert modeler, I do think I've got a pretty good handle on it. I've been out of it for awhile, and in fact the most recent of the models shown here was finished at least 6 years ago.
I'm experimenting with the hairspray techinque, working on what I think is my own technique for creating weld seams, and want to work with some filters and preshading, things I've never really played with. But I'm learning alot about new techniques for weathering and construction. Hope you like what I've got to offer so far.
TankDan 24 01-10-2013 04:16 PM
Picture Ronçey's pocket
A Das Reich panther ausf.d is trying to escape from the pocket, during normandy figthings. Two heer grenadiers would like some help. would they be rescued? The panther is from Dragon, and soldiers are from legend productions
thierry bocquel 11 09-07-2012 10:07 AM
Picture Hill112
his time, here's a Churchill Mk.VIII, during the fights for the hill 112, in normandy. it' the old tamiya kit, with a IMA transkit to have a close support churchill tank. Riflemen are from Dragon
thierry bocquel 15 09-07-2012 09:49 AM
Add Album Add Album
Search: