All Albums
  Album Title Reverse Sort Order Owner Pictures Last Picture
  Opel Blitz with 2 cm Flak 38
PK-Mann 0 None
  OT-134
OT 134 from Mirage # 35309 (1:35)
malasorte 0 None
  OT-134
OT 134 from Mirage Hobby Ė kit nr. 35309 - (1:35 Scale)
Inside the triangle tactical insignia are the figures identifying the company number ("2"), of the flame thrower battalion, the number of platoon ("4") and the original number of tank in the battalion ("16")
zerkalli 0 None
Picture our works
some works by mikemodel(suxiaojun)
& photoed by kkiron
kkiron 2 11-18-2009 04:40 AM
Picture Overview of model work
This is just a few select shots of some of my projects going back to about 1994 or 5. I haven't been a steady modeler since that time, and model here and there. Small children and no dedicated work area doesn't facilitate having your stuff out all the time. I have been working more in the last few years.
Mongrel_6 28 07-15-2010 02:23 PM
Picture Panther A Late
Hi guys,
This is my first posting on planetArmor. I made this Panther last year. I used Dragon's kit, painted with Tamiya Acrylics.
neoagnusdei 6 09-14-2009 04:46 PM
Picture Panther type G
My first attempt at a model tank in a long time
izzyace36 3 06-26-2010 11:38 PM
Picture Panther V/D
3-tone Panther.I did something a little different with the wheels matching the skirts in solid colors.I also added hand made zimeritt,my first time to use a roller.
Robbin 12 12-01-2009 11:49 AM
Picture Panzer 4H-Wiking
Hello all

Here is another project that I have just finished over the weekend. No I didnít start it on the weekend, I started it along with many of my other projects several months ago, but since I travel so much, I always take something with me to base build, and I finalize it once I get time at home.

It is the 4H kit from Tamiya. I used the following accessories or conversation sets.

Tamiya Panzer 4H
New Connection Update Set Resin
Friul track Ostketten
AFV T-34 Track
Alpine Waffen SS Panzer Commander
Aber late war Tool Holders
Voyager Turret Skirts
Voyager Hull Skirt

Once again I tried my skill at soldering, didnít turn out that bad, but I still need more practice.

One of the interesting things I found out during my research is that the extra tank tracks were welded on just as with the Allies, like the Shermanís and Churchillís.

This time I used Humbrol enamel paints instead of Acrylic, it has been years since I airbrushed with enamels. But I remembered very quickly why I like airbrushing with acrylics instead, donít stink as much.

But for this project I wanted a totally different shade of German Yellow, and Humbrol 94 just looked the part. Since I mostly use the same technique in all my models, with some minor changes, I think I can skip this part.

I hope you guys like it.

Cheers
Andy
Retired Vet 6 08-15-2011 03:00 PM
Add Album Add Album
Search: